The Martin heavy duty transit wheelchair has been designed and built by Karma Mobility with users in mind. This wheelchair is strong, durable and reliable; able to take up to 25 stone of weight on a daily basis.
For additional ease and performance, the Martin Heavy Duty Transit is highly adjustable, allowing the user to change it to suit specific requirements. The progressive slowing brakes allow the attendant to have complete control when the chair tackles hills or slopes and the tension adjustable back will mean the user is in comfort.
Other features include adjustable seat depth, adjustable armrests and footrests and puncture proof tyres and castors. If you’d like to know more information about this wheelchair, contact us on 0161 370 2661 or visit our showroom.
- Seat widths: 20″ and 22″
- Adjustable backrest height
- Adjustable seat depth
- Adjustable seat to ground height
- Flip back height adjustable armrests
- Optional detachable desk arms
- Seat belt
- Heel loops
- Tension adjustable back
- Solid puncture proof tyres and castors
- Swing away, detachable footrests
- Suitable for 25 Stone (160kg) maximum user weight
- Standard seat widths 20″ (508mm) and 22″ (560mm)