Pushing a manual wheelchair can be tiring. Let the innovative WeGo Powerbase take the strain leaving you able to enjoy days out with a loved one.
Powered by its battery pack the WeGo puts you in control – the delta-style handlebars allow you to manoeuvre with ease. No more aching arms or back, just let the WeGo take over, so both you and your passenger enjoy a great day out together.
Easy to dismantle, the WeGo will fit in most car boots. If you’re a regular shopper why not leave the WeGo in the boot and just bring the battery pack inside for an overnight charge? Then
you are ready to go again – what could be simpler?
Also available with Captain’s Seat option, please select below.
- Powerchair type Class Class A, B or C Class B
- Department of Transport Class Class 1, 2 or 3 Class 2
- Overall length cm (inches) 100 (39.4)
- Overall width cm (inches) 60 (23.6)
- Maximum rider weight kg (lbs) 113 (250)
- Batteries amp 2 x 15Ah
- Battery Pack weight kg (lbs) 10 (22)
- Maximum range* km (miles) Up to 8.8 (5.5)
- Front section weight kg (lbs) 10.6 (23)
- Heaviest component – rear section kg (lbs) 13.2 (29)
- Ground clearance mm (inches) 35 (1.4)
- Total weight kg (lbs) 47 (103)
- Maximum speed kmph (mph) 4.8 (3)
- Turning width m (feet) 1.32 (4.3)
- Tyre size – front mm (inches) 178 x 76 (7 x 3) Foam filled solid
- Tyre size – rear mm (inches) 200 x 76 (8 x 3) Foam filled solid
- Seat height** cm (inches) 40 – 49 (16 – 20)
- Maximum safe slope degrees 6°